We're doing bullet points!
- Roy Oswalt got his work in, allowing just a single unearned run on two hits and two walks, striking out three. He threw just 67 pitches.
- Raul Ibanez accounted for the Phillies' only run on a solo bomb in the fourth inning.
- Lots of baserunners, no runs. The Phillies collected nine hits and two walks, but couldn't push any additional runs across. Blame the malt liquor, I guess.
- Antonio Bastardo, vying for a postseason roster spot as LOOGY DEUCE, made his case, striking out the side in a perfect bottom of the eighth.
- Adam Dunn mercifully ended the game in the bottom of the ninth on a walkoff home run.
- Phillies are still the NL East Champions.