Items after the jump:
- Phils batters vs. projections
- Phillies stats vs. 2011, and vs. the Brewers
- NL Standings and team stats
- Milestones: Rollins, Utley, Victorino, Pierre, Halladay, and CBP
Phillies Hitters vs. Projections
Phillies Team Stats vs. 2011 and vs. the Brewers
NL Standings and Team Stats
- His next home run (10th this year) will tie Willie Puddin' Head Jones for 12th on the Phillies list with 180.
- Victorino got his 1,000th career hit on Saturday..
- He needs 10 more (103 total) to become the 34th player in Phillies history to reach 1,000 with the Phillies. By the way, Ryan Howard is 33rd with 1,047.
- Utley's next Sacrifice Fly (2nd this year) will tie him with Pat Burrell for 9th on the Phillies all-time list, with 42.
- Pierre needs 3 more stolen bases (24 total) to tie 19th century outfielder Tom Brown for 19th on the all-time list, with 578. Next will be Ozzie Smith (#18 - 580), and Maury Wills (#17 - 586).
- Doc needs 4 more K's to become the 67th pitcher in history to reach 2,000.
Citizens Bank Park
- Saturday's game featuring possibly Cole Hamels' last start at CBP had a reported attendance of 45,989, the highest for a regular season game in the park's history. That game was also the 250th consecutive regular season sell-out at CBP.