Items after the jump:
- Phils batters vs. projections
- Phillies stats vs. 2011, and vs. the Braves
- NL Standings and team stats
- Milestones: Rollins chasing Bowa; also Utley, Howard, and Papelbon
Phillies Hitters vs. Projections
Phillies Team Stats vs. 2011 and vs. the Braves
This now includes BABIP against in the pitching section.
NL Standings and Team Stats
- With Saturday's game, Rollins passed Larry Bowa to move into 3rd place in games played in Phillies history. If he plays in 158 this year (he's missed 3 already), he will tie RIchie Ashburn for 2nd.
- He needs to play 8 more games at Shortstop to tie Bowa for most in Phillies history at Short, with 1,730.
- His next triple (6th) will tie him with Sam Thompson for 3rd on the Phillies list at 106.
- He needs 2 more walks (39 total) to tie Darren Daulton for 9th on the Phillies with 607.
- 3 more home runs (15 for the year) will tie him with Johnny Callison (185) for 11th in Phillies history.
More on Rollins' assault on the Phillies record book in a recent milestones post.
- Utley's home run yesterday tied him with Bobby Abreu for 9th on the Phillies' all-time list at 195.
- His next Sacrifice Fly (2nd this year) will tie him with Pat Burrell for 9th on the Phillies list, with 42.
- Howard needs 5 extra base hits (11 for the year) to tie Cy Williams for 10th on the Phillies' list with 503.
- With 290 career home runs in 1,050 games, he needs 10 in his next 36 games in order to reach 300 in the fewest games in history, surpassing Ralph Kiner's record of 1,087. Howard was already the fastest to 100, 200, and 250. More detail in this milestones post.
- His next save (25th this year) will tie Dan Quisenberry for 32nd all-time, at 244.