Betwixt these pages lies greatness. And Phillies analysis.
Over the last several months, we have been working hard to put together the 2013 edition of Lindy's Sports Phillies annual publication, entitled In the Dugout. Edited by yours truly, it features work from a number of extremely talented writers, from both TGP and the internet at large.
The magazine retails for the low price of $9.99, and you can purchase it online here, or in the greater Philadelphia area wherever magazines are sold.
In the Dugout features outstanding writing and analysis from several members of The Good Phight's staff (the collectively and individually stupendous David S. Cohen, Trev223, Joecatz, WetLuzinski, dajafi, and schmenkman), and equally outstanding writing and analysis from...
- Jay Jaffe, writer of SI.com's Hit and Run blog (you can follow Jay on twitter here)
- Craig Calcaterra, blogger-in-chief at NBC's HardballTalk (you can follow Craig on twitter here)
- Colin Wyers, writer and PECOTA gatekeeper at Baseball Prospectus (you can follow Colin on twitter here)
- Michael Baumann, writer at Crashburn Alley (you can follow Michael on twitter here)
- Hudson Belinsky of Halos Daily and Prospect Insider (you can follow Hudson on twitter here)
- Justin Klugh of That Ball's Outta Here (you can follow Justin on twitter here)
- Jay Floyd of PhoulBallz.com (you can follow Jay on twitter here)
On its shiny, glossy pages, you'll find player profiles, a look back at 2012, an in-depth NL East preview, analysis of the Ben Revere trade, a tribute to Pat Burrell, a countdown of the Phillies' top 20 prospects, a 2012 minor league review, and pieces about the sellout streak, Jimmy Rollins, Roy Halladay, Kyle Kendrick, and SO MUCH MORE.
The magazine contains over 100 pages of Phillies related awesomeness. If you want my humble opinion, it's the greatest thing ever and you'd be silly not to pick it up.