- The major league record for a team being shutout in consecutive games is four.
- No league champion has ever been shut out three times in a row, ever ever ever!
- Righthander Chris Volstad has been better at home.Kyle Kendrick is pitching for the Phillies.
- There's a 30 percent chance of thunderstorms, 50 percent chance of Phillies scoring a run, 99 percent chance of absolute agony until that happens.
- Chollie's lineup has been transmorgraphied into Something Ozark'd, tweets Matt Gelb: Victorino 8, Valdez 6, Utley 4, Howard 3, Ibañez 7, Gload 9, Dobbs 5, Ruiz 2, Kendrick
Therefore, I hereby call a TGP Team Meeting. As you join the discussion tonight, I want to know what each one of you is prepared to do to comment about the game the right way, to do the little things to win, and to comment on the action with intensity, heart, hustle, and grit.
There. I hope that clears the air. Now comment on the game below. Like you mean it this time.