After the jump, a brief milestones update...
- Assuming he plays at short tonight, Rollins will tie Larry Bowa for most games at Short in Phillies history, with 1,730.
- His walk on Saturday (his 39th) tie Darren Daulton for 9th on the Phillies all-time liest, with 607.
- His next triple (6th) will tie him with Sam Thompson for 3rd on the Phillies list at 106.
- 2 more home runs (15 for the year) will tie him with Johnny Callison (185) for 11th in Phillies history.
- He needs 23 hits to reach 2,000, and barring injury he should get there some time in September.
More on Rollins' assault on the Phillies record book in a recent milestones post.
- His next Sacrifice Fly (2nd this year) will tie him with Pat Burrell for 9th on the Phillies list, with 42.
- He needs 4 home runs to reach 200 for his career.
- Howard's next extra base hit (11th this year) will tie Cy Williams for 10th on the Phillies' list with 503.
- He needs 4 more RBI (22 total) to tie Sherry Magee for 6th on the Phillies list at 886.
- With 293 career home runs in 1,056 games, he needs 7 in his next 30 games in order to reach 300 in the fewest games in history, surpassing Ralph Kiner's record of 1,087. He's had 7 in his first 29 games this year, so it's probably going to be close. Howard was already the fastest to 100, 200, and 250. More detail in this milestones post.