Items after the jump:
- Phils batters vs. projections
- Phillies stats vs. 2011, and vs. the Reds
- NL Standings and team stats
- Milestones: Rollins, Utley, Howard, and Halladay
Phillies Hitters vs. Projections
Phillies Team Stats vs. 2011 and vs. the Reds
This now includes BABIP against in the pitching section.
NL Standings and Team Stats
- His next home run (15th) will tie him with Johnny Callison (185) for 11th in Phillies history.
- His next triple (6th) will tie him with Sam Thompson for 3rd on the Phillies list at 106.
- He needs 19 hits to reach 2,000, and barring injury he should get there some time in September.
More on Rollins' climb up the Phillies record book in a recent milestones post.
- His next Sacrifice Fly (2nd this year) will tie him with Pat Burrell for 9th on the Phillies list, with 42.
- He needs 4 home runs to reach 200 for his career.
- Howard passed Cy Williams for 10th place in extra base hits on the Phillies' all-time list, with 505.
- His next RBI (22nd this year) will tie Sherry Magee for 6th on the Phillies list at 886.
- He needs 16 Ks to tie Pat Burrell for 2nd all-time on the Phillies at 1,273.
- With 293 career home runs in 1,062 games, he needs 7 in his next 24 games in order to reach 300 in the fewest games in history, surpassing Ralph Kiner's record of 1,087. He's had 7 in his first 35 games this year, so he will need to pick up the pace. Howard was already the fastest to 100, 200, and 250. More detail in this milestones post.
- Pierre's 29th steal of the season on Thursday tied 19th century outfielder George Van Haltren for 20th all-time, with 583.
- He needs three more steals (32 total) to reach #19 Maury Wills at 586.
- Doc's next loss (his 8th of the year) will be the 100th of his career. He currently has the 7th highest winning percentage in history, at .662.
- Hamels needs three more starts to tie Jim Bunning for 8th most in Phillies history, with 208.