I'm not going to lie to you. This week's podcast is a little longer than normal.
But with the MLB postseason here and the 2016 Phils season just having wrapped up, there was too much content to make it any shorter, so spend two of your commutes listening to this week's Felske Files podcast!
Up first, the Sporting News' Jesse Spector breaks down what we can expect in this year's playoffs including:
- Is the one-game wild card playoff a good or bad thing?
- How badly did Buck Showalter screw up by leaving Zach Britton on the pine in the AL wild card game?
- Which Division Series match-ups are we most looking forward to?
- Who is the favorite to come out of a very jumbled American League?
- Can anyone in the NL stop the Cubs?
- World Series predictions
Then, the TGP Roundtable is back! Justin Klugh and Liz Roscher stop by to put a bow on the 2016 season.
- Did the Phillies do the Ryan Howard ceremony right?
- What was our favorite Ryan Howard memory?
- Liz grades the offense
- What do we make of Cesar Hernandez' 2016 season?
- Justin grades the starting rotation.
- There's hope with Aaron Nola, Jerad Eickhoff and Vince Velasquez
- Justin breaks down the team's defense and baserunning
- Cesar needs some work here
- Who on this team is actually fast?
- Liz analyzes the bullpen
- Man, that was a bad September
- Letting Jeanmar Gomez off the hook
- Which former 2008 Phillie World Series winner are you rooting for most in the postseason this year?