By popular demand, we have added to the 2016 O/U/N set with a handful of additional events.The main 2016 Over/Under/Never, with the rules and a description of this tomfoolery is here. If you haven't read that, click there and do so. You may enter only one if you wish, but to get the full experience, we suggest entering both.
Part II Events:
1. Longest Phillies winning streak (last year: six games)
2. Longest Phillies losing streak (last year: nine games)
3. Phillies' top three home run hitters and their production (last year: Howard 23, Franco 14, Francoeur 13)
4. Phillies' top three base stealers and their proficiency (last year: Revere 24, Hernandez 19, Herrera 16)
5. Order the 2016 debuts of the following prospects: Nick Williams, Roman Quinn, Jake Thompson, Andrew Knapp, J.P. Crawford and Mark Appel.
6. Total number of Pete Mackanin (or other manager) ejections (last year: one, Sandberg)
7. Total number of sacrifice bunts by anyone other than a pitcher (last year: 25)
8. Which will be greater: total plate appearances by Ryan Howard against a left-handed starting pitcher or appearances by Darin Ruf against a right-handed starting pitcher?
9. Which will be greater: total number of Phillies' home runs (last year: 130) or ground-ball double plays (last year: 119)?
10. Number of Phillies' major leaguers traded at or prior to the July trade deadline (bonus points for names).
There you have it, the first annual Part II for an Over/Under/Never/Predict shit. Good luck!!!