The Phillies have Ryan Howard for one more month, and The Big Piece is adamant that we see as much of him as possible.
This week on the podcast, host John Stolnis talks with James Seltzer from 94 WIP, Rotoworld, and our Eagles sister podcast, BGN Radio, to talk about whether Howard is right to suggest he should be benched in favor of Tommy Joseph in the season’s final month of the season.
Also, Tom Housenick, Iron Pigs beat writer for the Allentown Morning Call joins the show to preview the AAA team’s playoff run and which Iron Pigs, including J.P. Crawford and Nick Williams, deserve to get called up later this month.
In addition on this week’s show...
- The Phillies announce their first batch of September call-ups.
- Did Darin Ruf get a fair shake?
- Pete Mackanin doesn’t seem to think much of Tyler Goeddel
- Phillies attendance is way down. Are the fans right to stay away?
- There are two big MLB pennant races right now, the NL West and AL East?
- Six Phillies are being sent to the Arizona Fall League.
- Maikel Franco had the worst night of his career this week.