The 2016 Phillies season is nearly finished. Only three more games remain, the final three games of the Ryan Howard era.
It wasn't a great season, but it definitely had its moments, especially early on. And while there are still a number of question marks heading into next year, 2016 was an eye-opening season for a number of Phils players, and GM Matt Klentak has a busy off-season ahead.
Joining the Felske Files this week to discuss all that is Phils beat writer Kevin Cooney from Calkins Media, who among other things, says he thinks there is a strong possibility the Phillies could look to move Odubel Herrera as the Phils attempt to upgrade their roster.
Also this week:
- The bullpen has been an unmitigated disaster in September
- However, the 'pen might not be so bad in 2017
- The Phillies are stumbling to the finish line
- The Ryan Howard era is ending... what is his legacy?
- Whatever happens this off-season, don't call the Phillies cheap
- How do the Phils get more offense for 2017?
- GM Matt Klentak says not to expect a big-name free agent signing this winter