The Phillies are going to be really, really young this year. How young you ask?
According to Beyond the Boxscore, only the San Diego Padres are going to have a younger team than the Phils this season. Being young can be really good, or it can be really bad. I discuss this on this week’s Felske Files podcast, Episode 98.
Also, Phillies beat writer from The News Journal, Meghan Montemurro, stops by with the latest from Clearwater, including Brock Stassi’s chances of making the 25-man roster, Nick Williams’ impressive last week, the latest on Aaron Nola’s health, Jerad Eickhoff’s consistency, and what does the future hold for Mark Appel?
And as the season inches ever closer to Opening Day, season-long fantasy baseball players are holding their drafts. Jim Sannes of numberFire.com stops by to preview the 2017 season from a fantasy perspective, and shares his sleepers, breakouts and players to avoid in your drafts over the next couple weeks.
All that plus more on the Phils’ 40-man roster jumble, Kyle Kendrick is, in fact, dealing with the Red Sox, and the verdict is in in a Cuban baseball player smuggling trial in Miami.
- PLEASE CLICK HERE for the official Felske Files iTunes feed. Also please rate the show (5 stars, obviously!) and leave a review. Not only do we love to hear your feedback, but this also helps other Phillies fans find the show.
- Are you interested in advertising with The Felske Files? Contact me at email@example.com.
- In addition to my work here at The Good Phight, check out my work at numberFire.com.
- Follow this podcast on Twitter: @FelskeFiles.
- Follow the Felske Files on SoundCloud.
- Rate The Felske Files on Stitcher.