Spring training is over and the Phillies have finalized their 25-man roster, with some interesting decisions having been made. Congratulations go out to Brock Stassi and Daniel Nava, both of whom overcame the disadvantage of not being on the 40-man roster to make the ball club.
Joining me on this week’s podcast is Comcast Sports Net’s Marshall Harris, who has the pre- and post-game hosting duties for the Phillies once again this year. Among the items we discussed...
- Is Aaron Altherr for real?
- Is it possible Altherr is a port of the team’s core?
- What should we be thinking about Aaron Nola?
- Jeanmar Gomez is going to close again, but for how long?
- Maikel Franco has to develop into a better hitter in 2017.
- Which Phils prospect will get called up to the Majors first?
- How many wins should we expect from the Phillies this season?
Also, with Opening Day just days away, Sirius/XM’s Mike Ferrin joined the podcast once again to give us his predictions for the 2017 season. I followed with my picks, with division winners, LCS participants, World Series winner and end-of-season award winners as well.
- PLEASE CLICK HERE for the official Felske Files iTunes feed. Also please rate the show (5 stars, obviously!) and leave a review. Not only do we love to hear your feedback, but this also helps other Phillies fans find the show.
- Are you interested in advertising with The Felske Files? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition to my work here at The Good Phight, check out my work at numberFire.com.
- Follow this podcast on Twitter: @FelskeFiles.
- Follow the Felske Files on SoundCloud.
Rate The Felske Files on Stitcher.