This week on “The Felske Files,” we are pleased to bring you an exclusive interview with the Phillies No. 1 pick in last year’s draft, and the No. 1 pick overall, Mickey Moniak!
Hear Jay Floyd of PhoulBallz.com talk to Phillies’ minor league prospect, outfielder about a wide range of issues, including the fake memorabilia controversy he outed on Twitter, who likes to keep it “loose” in the Blue Claws clubhouse, and what he’s looking forward to in 2017.
Among the other items discussed on this episode of the podcast:
- Is Cesar Hernandez actually really good now? What does that mean for the future of second base on the team?
- Is there another closer battle brewing after Benoit blew a one-run lead in the 9th inning on Sunday?
- Maikel Franco failed to take a good series against the Mets into Washington against the Nationals.
- Franco continue to lack the consistency one was hoping to see in 2017.
- It’s important to be as patient as possible with young players like Franco.
- Jeremy Hellickson pitched a terrific game on Saturday, his third excellent start to open the season.
- Pete Mackanin’s questionable decision to pitch Jeanmar Gomez a second inning in the Phils’ walk-off loss on Friday when Hector Neris was not used at all.
- PLEASE CLICK HERE for the official Felske Files iTunes feed. Also please rate the show (5 stars, obviously!) and leave a review. Not only do we love to hear your feedback, but this also helps other Phillies fans find the show.
- Are you interested in advertising with The Felske Files? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition to my work here at The Good Phight, check out my work at numberFire.com.
- Follow this podcast on Twitter: @FelskeFiles.
- Follow the Felske Files on SoundCloud.
- Rate The Felske Files on Stitcher.