There’s no doubt Phillies owner John Middleton wants the Phillies to be winners again.
This rebuild must be excruciatingly difficult for a man who once barked at Ryan Howard after his team lost the 2009 World Series that he “wants his (bleeping) trophy back.”
In an interview on WIP Thursday morning, Middleton discussed a wide range of issues, all of which was a major topic of discussion on the latest episode of “The Felske Files.”
On Episode 108 of the podcast, I hosted a Facebook Live Phillies town hall Q & A event in which Middleton’s comments, and other issues were discussed, including...
- How far would Middleton go to bring a winner back to Philadelphia?
- Is trading for Mike Trout a realistic option?
- How aggressive will the team be in free agency in two years? What about next year?
- Is the rebuild moving along at the right pace?
- Are there any superstars in the minors waiting come up?
- Jorge Alfaro and Rhys Hoskins are the stars of the AAA season thus far.
- Will they be the first to get called up to the Majors?
- The Phillies FINALLY win a series from the New York Mets.
- Do the Phils have another closer controversy? Hector Neris gets the save opportunity in the series finale with Joaquin Benoit getting the 8th inning.
- Why are Neris’ arms so silky smooth?
- PLEASE CLICK HERE for the official Felske Files iTunes feed. Also please rate the show (5 stars, obviously!) and leave a review. Not only do we love to hear your feedback, but this also helps other Phillies fans find the show.
- Are you interested in advertising with The Felske Files? Contact me at email@example.com.
- In addition to my work here at The Good Phight, check out my work at numberFire.com.
- Follow this podcast on Twitter: @FelskeFiles.
- Follow the Felske Files on SoundCloud.
- Check out the brand new Felske Files Facebook page, and please LIKE the page!!!
- Rate The Felske Files on Stitcher.