Sooner or later, the parade of prospects at AAA are going to invade Philadelphia, and one of the names expected to be among the marauders is outfielder Nick Williams, who impressed during spring training and is off to a decent start with the Iron Pigs.
On Episode 112 of The Felske Files, Williams stops by to chat with PhoulBallz.com’s Jay Floyd about a number of topics, most of it off-the-wall (starts at the 26:52 mark).
Also on this week’s podcast, host John Stolnis recaps a tough series between the Phillies and Cubs, and details why he’s optimistic about the Phils so far this season, despite a 1-6 trip away from home.
In addition, SI.com’s Jay Jaffe stops by to chat about a crazy, wild, depressing series between the Baltimore Orioles and Boston Red Sox that, as he wrote, brought out and showcased the very worst of baseball.
Also, a number of high profile starting pitchers hit the DL for what could be months. Jaffe discusses how each of their injuries affects their respective teams’ playoff chances.
Plus, the Stat of the Week.
- PLEASE CLICK HERE for the official Felske Files iTunes feed. Also please rate the show (5 stars, obviously!) and leave a review. Not only do we love to hear your feedback, but this also helps other Phillies fans find the show.
- Are you interested in advertising with The Felske Files? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition to my work here at The Good Phight, check out my work at numberFire.com.
- Follow this podcast on Twitter: @FelskeFiles.
- Follow the Felske Files on SoundCloud.
- Check out the brand new Felske Files Facebook page, and please LIKE the page!!!
- Rate The Felske Files on Stitcher.