It’s mailbag time!
On Episode 113 of The Felske Files, host John Stolnis is joined by Good Phight colleagues Justin Klugh and Liz Roscher to answer your Phillies questions.
Among the items discussed was when to bring up some of the team’s top prospects. When is it bad for a player to keep him in AAA when he’s proven he can excel at that level? Specifically, if Rhys Hoskins continues to hit the way he is (.334/.423/.663 with eight home runs), at what point should the Phillies elevate him to the Majors?
Also on the podcast this week:
- A recap of the Phillies-Nationals series.
- Phil's avoid the sweep thanks to a walk-off win on Sunday.
- What part of the team is performing at an acceptable level right now?
- Ranking the Phils players in terms of handsomeness (Zach Eflin and Aaron Altherr, you both did well)
- Can the bullpen be fixed right now, and if so, what can be done?
- Jake Thompson has shown nothing so far in his brief big league career
- Pretending Phils hitters are in video games... how would I make each better?
- Which Phillie is the most viable long-term piece on the 25-man roster?
- PLEASE CLICK HERE for the official Felske Files iTunes feed. Also please rate the show (5 stars, obviously!) and leave a review. Not only do we love to hear your feedback, but this also helps other Phillies fans find the show.
- Are you interested in advertising with The Felske Files? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition to my work here at The Good Phight, check out my work at numberFire.com.
- Follow this podcast on Twitter: @FelskeFiles.
- Follow the Felske Files on SoundCloud.
- Check out the brand new Felske Files Facebook page, and please LIKE the page!!!
- Rate The Felske Files on Stitcher.