On Episode 226 of “Hittin’ Season,” hosts John Stolnis, Justin Klugh and Liz Roscher talk about the 2018 World Series and some of its major storylines, the ratings, the marathon Game 3, and curious managerial decisions all around.
- Why were the ratings down so much for the 2018 World Series?
- There are fundamental problems within the game that need to be fixed.
- This was a Series in which the managers took center stage.
- Has baseball become like the NFL, where coaches/managers outshine players?
- Which MLB rules need to be changed in order to make the game more user-friendly.
- Dave Roberts had a BAD series, but made moves similar to the ones Gabe Kapler made during the regular season.
- Game 3 was beautiful.
- Should the Phillies sign Clayton Kershaw if he opts out? And if so, for how much and how long?
- Jon Heyman’s “insider information” claiming the Phillies could go after BOTH Manny Machado and Bryce Harper.
- Heyman also notes the Phils could be interested in Mike Sciocia as a manager. WHAT???
Stream it on the media player or click here if the player doesn’t load!
Don’t miss a @TheGoodPhight— John Stolnis (@JohnStolnis) September 4, 2018
podcast! Subscribe here!
Apple podcasts: https://t.co/sazPx65ISz
Google podcasts: https://t.co/WOHfV3qHBR
Google play: https://t.co/sKWmP9rYTg