Folks, I don’t know what to tell you.
This weekend we saw a lot of things. And they all have to do with the same thing.
The internet was alive with rumors, conjecture and just plain ol’ craziness. There were a ton, and I mean A TON, of smoke about Bryce Harper and the possibility that he has made up his mind about where he plans on playing in the future. I’m not going to sit here and make links to every single tweet, but you can probably find them for yourself. However, I’d stay tuned to The Good Phight because if it happens, we are ready. On to the links!
Here at The Good Phight:
- Yesterday, Evan brought you a special weekend links and there is some very spirited discussion in there. Might want to check it out.
Other Phillies news:
- This year’s Phillies’ motto seems to be all about accountability, according to Ken Rosenthal ($).
- Here is a really cool story about David Robertson. As you might have known, Robertson acted as his own agent this offseason and Scott Lauber talked to him about that experience.
- J.T. Realmuto gets to work with another ace for the next two seasons in Aaron Nola.
- Jerad Eickhoff kinda, sorta, might be......healthy?
- The one player who might have been the most screwed by these last two offseasons finally caught on with a team yesterday.
- Rob Manfred spoke yesterday about a number of topics, mostly confirming that he probably shouldn’t be talking about any of those topics.
- This doesn’t really link to anything, but I’m going to link you to the Player’s Tribune front page.....just in case.
That’s all, folks. Sit tight. Until next time....