Warm weather in January stinks. If you think otherwise, you’re wrong. While you all are basking in the sunshine and 70 degree weather in the Philadelphia area, I’m huddled here, sweating to death since my winter flab has rendered my body into some sort of heat pump the second the mercury reaches above 60 degrees. This weekend sent me into overdrive. Bring me the frost!
- PhillyVoice takes a look at some of the prospects that could make an impact on the team this year.
- If you’re worried about J.T. Realmuto not being around for a while, don’t be. He’s simply looking to help his fellow catchers down the line.
- If the roster is done (it probably is), here is what needs to happen to make them good again.
- Ok, now the free agent pitchers are really, REALLY gone. Alex Wood is headed back to Los Angeles.
- The Phillies lost what could have been an interesting option at third base with Todd Frazier headed to the Lone Star state.
- Remember when John Henry, owner of the Red Sox, said the team had to be under the luxury tax? CONSPIRACY!