More Astros fallout, the Braves examine lineup options, and a little tidbit about the eating habits of our old manager.
- J.T. Realmuto is a great player, so it’s only natural that the Phillies want him to play as much as possible. But The Good Phight’s Paul Boye examines if it would be beneficial to cut down on Realmuto’s playing time.
- Odubel Herrera may be gone, but unfortunately for the Phillies, he won’t be easily forgotten. Unless another team decides to give him a shot, Herrera is still likely to be on the Phillies’ payroll in 2020.
- If anyone didn’t already think getting rid of Gabe Kapler was a good idea, this story about his Chicken McNugget consumption should convince them. Who peels the skin from McNuggets???
- Does the addition of Josh Donaldson give the Twins the American League’s best lineup? MLB.com’s Paul Casella takes a look at how they stack up against the rest of the league.
- With Carlos Beltran caught up in the Astros’ scandal, the Mets have a decision to make regarding their manager.
- With Josh Donaldson in Minnesota, the Braves could potentially replace him in the lineup with Nicholas Castellanos.
- Or perhaps they’d prefer to go after Marcell Ozuna?