Nolan Arenado is unhappy in Colorado, and wants out. But if he ends up in the National League East, it seems unlikely it will be with the Phillies.
- What was the most jarring moment of the 2019 season? According to Ethan Witte, it was when we got to see Chris Wheeler’s new look.
- Adam Haseley knows he’s the front-runner for the Phillies’ centerfield job, and he’s determined not to waste the opportunity.
- Whether in arbitration or with a long-term contract, J.T. Realmuto is looking to set a new financial standard for catchers across baseball.
- Felix Hernandez is attempting to prolong his career. As much as I admire his career, I’m still hoping that he isn’t TOO successful for the Braves.
- Nolan Arenado is unhappy about the Rockies’ inactivity after a disappointing season and feels disrespected by some members of the organization.
- Lefty reliever Jerry Blevins, a mainstay of the National League East, is headed West to join up with Gabe Kapler and the San Francisco Giants.