We know it’s a hard Monday around Philadelphia. The Eagles are done and the quarterback suffered some serious head trauma that was somehow alright with the referees in the game. We’re here to welcome you with open arms.
- We had a lot of good stuff lately. Schmenkman invented a new way to evaluate players, and John brought you a new podcast.
- Here are some random stats that Corey Seidman think you might have overlooked from this past season.
- Matt Gelb gave you a fantastic look at Baseball Reference this past weekend at The Athletic ($). You should read it.
- Doesn’t it seem like every offseason the Dodgers are having to defend themselves in the media against their inaction during the hot stove? Well, here we go again.
- Want something original? Let’s judge last offseason’s winners and losers! You’ll never guess who won it (spoiler: it’s the World Series champion)
- Nothing else happened.
- Oh crap.
- I feel like the Phillies could have used this guy.
- The Nationals seem to be moving on from Donaldson, re-signing Asdrubal Cabrera to a contract.
But seriously - how was that not a personal foul against Wentz?!?!?!?!?!?!