For those who don’t want to see the Atlanta Braves in the World Series, last night was a good night. The Dodgers jumped all over them, scoring eleven runs in the first inning to win game three and close the deficit in the NLCS to 2-1.
The Dodgers will try to tie things up tonight, and they’ll have Clayton Kershaw on the mound. However, considering Kershaw’s playoff history, that might not be a good thing.
- Jim Jackson will not be returning to his pregame and postgame hosting duties in 2021.
- Tim Britton of The Athletic ($) takes a look at the aging curve for catchers.
- For the second straight year, the Braves surrendered 10+ runs in the first inning of a playoff game.
- Clayton Kershaw hasn’t been known for his postseason heroics, but he’ll have a chance to re-write that narrative in game four.
- Jose Altuve has had a tough time of it in the playoffs. Should we have sympathy for him?