Not a whole lot of news going on so let’s just right to the links, shall we?
On to the links.
- If the Phillies want to add some pitching, here are some names they should be considering.
- Here is CBS Sports sizing up the team’s minor league system and top ten prospects.
- Apparently the Red Sox and Cubs talked about a Kris Bryant trade this summer? That would have been something.
- Speaking of the Cubs, they announced their new president of baseball operations yesterday and he talked about his vision for the team moving forward.
- Remember yesterday when Marcell Ozuna switched agencies? According to Ken Rosenthal ($), it’s because no one is sending him offers yet. That might be an indication about whether or not there will be a DH in the National League this coming season.
- MLB is going to try this Iowa Field of Dreams thing again, indicating that fans are in their future.
- This is the perfect move for each team this offseason.
- This was the big one that got started yesterday: the Rays are reportedly amenable to moving Blake Snell.
- The Braves have already upgraded their rotation and might want to do so some more.