The Braves are doing things.
The Mets are doing things.
The Marlins are doing things.
The Nationals are (kind of) doing things.
The Phillies? They are doing this.
On to the links.
- Seems that some news about the Mets’ president search is going to affect the Phillies’ search as well.
- Jojo Romero, a popular guy in 2020, looks like he’ll be a major bullpen piece in 2021 ($).
- The Braves made a big move to bolster their rotation, signing Charlie Morton to a one year deal yesterday.
- Randy Arozarena was detained on allegations of domestic violence yesterday down in Mexico. Guess that Disney movie is off.
- Yasiel Puig (remember him?) is getting a lot of likes on the free agent market.
- If the Mariners are even going to get involved in a deal for Blake Snell, they’re going to have to talk some big names.
- The Blue Jays are still interested in getting a big name added to the North.
- Ken Rosenthal dropped some big names into the trade market ($), some that could interest the Phillies quite a bit.