The above picture shows the only type of voting that is really important these days. There is nothing else happening in this world today that is nearly in the same league in terms of consequences as what you see in that picture.
Also, is it possible that this quite possibly a picture of the inside of Gabe Kapler’s mind during his tenure here in Philadelphia during each and every pitch of a Phillies’ game?
On to the links!
- Is this it? Is this finally - FINALLY - the offseason where the Phillies and Vince Velasquez part ways?
- Alec Bohm! He’s a finalist for the Rookie of the Year! Yay!
- Here are all the the finalists for the all the awards. Poor Rick Renteria...
- That SBN Offseason Simulation that is done every year? It’s going on every year and I (Ethan) ran the Phillies. Full write up coming tomorrow.
- In potentially big news, one of the bigger names in Japanese baseball could find himself posted to MLB.
- I’m sure by now you’ve seen the MLBTR free agent prediction contest. It’s, uh, interesting.
**editor’s note - In all seriousness, if you haven’t voted, please vote.