The final month of the year from hell is upon us. With the dawning of December, we can almost put 2020 in the rearview mirror. Soon, we’ll hear popping mitts, cracking bats and the cheers of fans in the stands. Just wear a mask and it’ll be here sooner than we think.
On to the links.
- Here are four questions about the Phillies that need to be answered this season.
- Williamsport is no longer an affiliate of the Phillies organization, but they aren’t losing baseball altogether.
- Wondering about the new Phillies pitching coach Caleb Cotham? Here’s a scouting report from those he worked with ($).
- The Mets’ coaching staff took a bit of a hit yesterday with the bench coach being let go.
- A trade? A trade! The Marlins and Indians hooked up yesterday for a minor deal where Miami got some bullpen depth.
- A Phillies nemesis is now out of the division with Michael A. Taylor signing with the Royals.
- One name is gone from the Mets’ GM search.
- Another possible target for the Phillies’ pitching staff is headed elsewhere as Mike Minor is headed to the Royals.
- Not surprisingly, the market for James McCann is heating up before that of J.T. Realmuto.