At some point soon, there will be news to report about baseball. Something big will happen, be it a free agent signing, a major trade, something and all of a sudden we’ll all have something to argue about. For now, we’re just trying to make it to the end of the year. We all want 2020 to end so that this crazy hellscape can turn the page, but we also want to be excited about the game again. So stay tuned.
On to the links.
- If Dave Dombrowski is going to make this team a winner again, he’s going to have to be just as creative as he’s always been.
- Wondering what Ruben Amaro thinks of Dombrowski? Now you can know.
- We all saw the rumors about J.T. Realmuto going south, but are those dead in the water already?
- With the season of giving upon us, here is what has been given out so far.
- Pittsburgh is the “mecca” of the Negro Leagues. Here’s why.
- With the Negro Leagues now a major league, here is how adding them to the record books will alter those record books.
- Seems that now we are starting to see some of what baseball actually lost money-wise in 2020. However, until they open those books (they never will), we’ll always be skeptical.