Spring training has finally arrived. Pitchers and catchers are to report today in Clearwater, which means we are finally exiting the doldrums of January and February and getting some real baseball back. I think, I don’t know anymore.
- Here are some storylines that you can follow as spring training begins.
- Here is a look at the entire 69-man group that is going to spring this year.
- Want to feel really old? Mo’ne Davis, the Little League baseball star of a few years ago, made her college softball debut this weekend.
- Well if this isn’t the worst idea of all time, I’m not sure what is. Rob Manfred clearly doesn’t know what he’s doing.
- The trades that were oft delayed, but always in your heart, are now official. Congratulations, Dodgers, on your latest first round exit.
- You thought you heard the end of the Astros’ sign stealing saga? You thought wrong. In the words of Andrew Brandt: “There will be lawyers.”
- Arte Moreno pulled the plug on the Joc Pederson to Anaheim deal. That guy is gonna file and win a grievance.