- It’s safe to say Jake Arrieta wasn’t a fan of the old regime, judging by his comments here, but I’m really raising eyebrows at his comments on Zach Eflin.
- Robert Stock might be my new favorite reliever.
- Andrew McCutchen is going to be an all-star this year. Mark it down.
- So....Justin Turner huh? Honestly, you kinda gotta hear it to believe it.
"At this point the only thing devaluing that trophy is that it says 'commissioner' on it."— CBS Sports HQ (@CBSSportsHQ) February 17, 2020
Justin Turner in response to Rob Manfred referring to Commissioner's Trophy as a "piece of metal." pic.twitter.com/o48Ij9Wc7N
- Hey Rob Manfred - just don’t talk anymore. It’ll be easier on you.
- Thanks to this neverending saga over sign stealing, the union is starting to show signs of fracture...and that’s not good.
- Speaking of “needs to stop talking” - Aubrey Huff, c’mon down!
Yoenis Cespedes, who looks like he’s dropped some weight, has looked pretty good this morning during running drills. No limping, no signs of discomfort. Basically, he doesn’t look slowed at all. How that translates to potential OF play remains to be seen, but it’s a good sign.— Danny Abriano (@D_AbrianoSNY) February 17, 2020
Freddie Freeman said he’s never felt better... arm/elbow cleaned up and free.— Zach Klein (@ZachKleinWSB) February 17, 2020
Said if Braves would have won game 5 vs Cards.. doctors told him he would have broken his bone spur (which was cracked at time) and been out remainder of playoffs. pic.twitter.com/K0cMRzTNx4