Yesterday, the local media got to meet Archie Bradley. He talked about the usual stuff, like winning and whatnot, but he won the hearts of the local fanbase over by doing what they do best: starting hashtags and asking for help.
January 18, 2021
Phillies Twitter world! Need all the relevant accounts that are a must-follow!!! (this should be interesting )— Archie Bradley (@ArchieBradley7) January 18, 2021
Yes, the signing of Bradley and his subsequent interaction with the fanbase, scratching them right where they itch is a wise move on Bradley’s part.
On to the links.
- Here is the latest on J.T. Realmuto. You have heard about the Rosenthal report.
- With the market setting up the way they wanted it to, it seems like the team is ready to jump into a buyer’s market and spend a little ($).
- Seriously, can someone get a hold of those Padres? They made another move to strengthen their rotation, trading for Joe Musgrove and sending out a package of prospects that doesn’t contain one of their top five.
- The Mets decided to jump in on the deal and grabbed Joey Lucchesi to help with their rotation.
- The Nationals signed Jon Lester to help with their rotation.
- There was a rumor going around that the Yankees were going to grab Luis Castillo from the Reds, but since Gleyber Torres had to be going to back to Cincinnati, New York shot it down. Personally, I’d have done that deal and then signed Didi Gregorius to play shortstop.
- Even though the Dodgers missed out on D.J. LeMahieu, that doesn’t mean Justin Turner is bound back to Los Angeles.