We know Didi wants to come back. You know he wants to come back. This offense clicked last year when he was in the lineup. 2021 could see a full season of Alec Bohm to balance out the lineup. All we need is for you to find a few extra million in the bottom of that wallet you’ve got.
Gregorius has been seeking about $15M, understandable after the great year he had. Back to Philly may be his best option assuming Phils owner John Middleton is willing to stretch a bit.— Jon Heyman (@JonHeyman) January 28, 2021
On to the links.
- You may ask yourself,
how did I get herewhy can’t the Phillies trade for another star player? This is why.
- If there is a DH or if there isn’t, here is what the Phillies might look like in 2021.
- Is bringing back Didi the team’s best option to shore up the team? Yes, yes it is.
- Masahiro Tanaka made it official and went home. Good for him. He was one of the more likeable players the Yankees have had recently.
- Here is Keith Law’s ($) top 100 prospects.
- The Mets dealt a Matz the other day, leading to speculation that they have a bigger, better pitcher on their mind.
- Adam Wainwright is headed back to St. Louis as if he was ever going to sign anywhere else.
- It’s possible that one of the players the Indians got in return for Francisco Lindor is already going to be on the move again.
- Another Pirates stalwart could be on the move as well as the team continues their descent into a Triple-A franchise.