In the coming days, we’re going to discuss some possibilities for upgrading different positions on the field via trade and that sparked a question.
If the Phillies were able to upgrade somewhere around the diamond and it required them to give up one of their top trio of prospects (Mick Abel, Bryson Stott, Andrew Painter), which one would you be most willing to trade?
Which top prospect would you be more comfortable trading?
This poll is closed
On to the links.
- The team needs some bullpen help. Here are fifteen relievers that could be of help to the Phillies.
- Another day, another Matt Gelb mailbag ($)! Hopefully, he gets rightfully dragged for his not including Rowlf as his Muppet center fielder.
- Oakland finally has a manager, settling on Mark Kotsay as their next man in charge.
- MLB is now facing its annual antitrust lawsuit in court, this time from teams that had their seasons cancelled because of MLB’s taking over of the minor leagues.
- The Guardians got a new name and now, if reports are true, they’re about to get a new owner as well.