It’s getting sparse out there news wise. It’s usually like this around the holidays anyway, but with the lockout, it’s worse. May have to start improvising.
On to the links.
- You know who could be a really, really good fit for both Carlos Correa and Trevor Story? I’ll give you a hint...
- The luxury tax payments are in, and the Dodgers and Padres both were among those that had to writes some checks.
- Want to know the worst free agent signings at each position? Well then do I have a list for you!
- Although some things in this piece are not baseball related, it’s an interesting look at sports business as we head into 2022 ($).
- The Padres were almost the Washington Stars. Here’s the story of how this switch almost came to be.