All that stuff I said yesterday about the offense? Yeah.
Have a great weekend.
On to the links.
- The team has some decisions to make on the roster today. A few were made yesterday for them with granting releases, but there are some big ones to figure out.
- The Phillies have a Scott Kingery problem that they need to solve.
- Headed to Citizens Bank Park this year? Here are some things that you should know before you leave your house.
- The big news yesterday was obviously Eloy Jimenez injuring himself, causing him to miss 5-6 months. Terrible, terrible news.
- Sticking with the injuries, Nick Anderson, a key cog in the Rays’ bullpen machine, is going to miss some time with an elbow injury.
- It’s extension season! We’ve already seen the Astros lock up one of their core guys, but they might have some trouble with another.
- The Mets might be making the trade they made in November worth it after all.
- Gio Gonzalez is riding off into the sunset, retiring after a decent career overall.