Postponements are always bummers. There are always those days where you look forward to watching a game, especially around here as the weather is cold and damp and there isn’t much to do outside. Settling in to watch the Phillies is what you do on those nights, especially when they are somewhere else that shouldn’t be expecting that weather. Unfortunately, they are in New York and weather is the same, only worse.
Oh well, at least we’ll get two tomorrow right?
On to the links.
- Still. Still whining over this play huh? Now we’re going to pay attention to what Mike Trout has to say? Give me a break. Move on.
- Scott Kingery will have a chance to take the center field job; he’s just not ready to do it quite yet.
- Joe Girardi still believes replay is doing what it should be.
- With Archie Bradley on the shelf for a while, the bullpen and the roles they’re in will change quite a bit.
- Leading the whining? Drew Smyly.
- ESPN defines and ranks 10 aces in the game today.
- Topps Baseball is going to release their cards this year as an NFT collection and no, I have no idea what an NFT is, nor do I desire to understand it.
- Anthony Rendon is headed to the IL with a groin issue.