What a day, huh?
You knew that talk radio was going to be all over the brewing Phillies situation. From what I heard yesterday, the people were not happy with Jean Segura (duh) or Odubel Herrera (lack of hustle), which is about right. No one has ever liked either one of them during their tenure here. Oh well, the team is back home against Miami, which should be a series win, before they have a big test against Boston.
On to the links.
- Similar to what we wrote yesterday, the manager ain’t happy. What will the front office do to help with the situation?
- The defense, or lack thereof, does not reflect well on Joe Girardi.
- Didi Gregorius is going to need some tests on his elbow to see what the “big bump” is.
- Here are power rankings because you want power rankings.
- Grain of salt of course, but it looks like the Rockies are beginning to see what a Jon Gray trade would bring back.
- Kevin Pillar got drilled in the face in a game against the Braves, a game he obviously had to leave. Hoping he’s ok.
- Noah Syndergaard is headed out on a rehab assignment beginning Wednesday.