Kind of annoying how the Phillies should beat the Marlins every time they play them, yet they just can’t. Last night, they ran into a really good pitcher for Miami, but at the end there, they just couldn’t get that big hit to end the game. Andrew Knapp came within feet of winning the game for the Phillies, but alas, thanks to baseball’s dejuicing of the ball, the effort came up just short.
On to the links.
- The guy that shut down the Phillies last night? If you were wondering, the answer is yes, they did pass on him in the draft.
- The Phillies’ prospects aren’t starting off the year with much gusto.
- Can’t the Phillies just make it official and give Chase Anderson’s job to Spencer Howard already?
- When is J.T. Realmuto coming back to the lineup?
- Everyone is talking about the lack of offense in baseball. Now, pitchers are throwing no-hitters every twenty minutes.
- Speaking of no-hitters, last night was Corey Kluber’s turn to be immortal.
- Why is it that MLB decided now was the time to crackdown on pitchers who use foreign substances?
- How about another mock draft?