If the Phillies can continue to score some runs like they did last night, a surge to the top of the NL East is probably in the cards.
On to the links.
- The team brought up Enyel de los Santos and sent down Cristopher Sanchez. de los Santos will look to bring his 96+ heat to a bullpen that needs it.
- Is there a way for the team to get better defensively? Probably not (at least not with this current roster).
- Is Nick Maton the answer to the centerfield problems the Phillies are having?
- Mets-Phillies games have been “absurd” and this author can’t get enough of them.
- Jacob deGrom was scratched from his start yesterday with what the team is calling “right lat inflammation.” He’ll stop throwing for a bit.
- Amir Garrett was suspended for seven games for his role in starting a confrontation between the Reds and Cubs. He’ll appeal.
- It’s really hard to be a hitter these days. Here are some reasons why.
- Which rookies have been the best during the first month of the season?