The Phillies have a big week this week.
First, they’ll take on the Nationals. The Nationals are down right now, clinging to the hopes of a playoff spot. Of course, they’re just like the Phillies, who are only a game ahead of them in the standings. They are games that the Phillies absolutely need to win before they head to New York for a four game series. They’ll begin with Zack Wheeler on the mound at home, the closest thing to a lock the Phillies have.
On to the links.
- As the new rule changes go into effect when it comes to foreign substances, the team’s catcher and manager had some thoughts.
- Yes the Phillies face an important week this week. They’ll begin with their co-ace on the mound.
- Spencer Howard should be sent to the minor leagues to get right.
- As previously mentioned, the sticky stuff rules went into effect with Jacob deGrom being the first one checked. Here is all you need to know about it.
- Which of the division races are going to be the tightest as we enter summer?
- I love stories like this one since you don’t hear much about scouts outside of when a top prospect makes the major leagues.
- It’s possible that the Diamondbacks are putting Eduardo Escobar on the market with the White Sox most interested.