It is going to be hard to maintain the momentum of a 17-run outburst over the course of two off days. Getting rained out yesterday was unfortunate, but on the flip side, the team also just went and played a lot of baseball games in May. Getting an extra day off is a good thing for the team, meaning they can have everyone plenty rested for the coming gauntlet of a schedule they have in June and July.
On to the links.
- Now that that month of May has passed, the team is ready to get ready for a winning June.
- Luke Williams is tearing things up for Team USA, meaning he could put himself in line for a promotion soon.
- Doesn’t sound like Bryce Harper or Didi Gregorius is anywhere close to returning.
- With June having so many days off for the team, they might get a little creative with their pitching rotation.
- If Reading wants to keep their minor league affiliation with MLB, they’re going to have to upgrade their stadium.
- Here are some trade candidates that are emerging for this year’s market.
- Four minor league pitchers have been suspended for doctoring baseballs. Pay attention, guys.
- The Giants will be the first team to play with Pride colors on their uniforms.
- Looks like Stephen Strasburg has avoided a serious injury, but will still go on the injured list for now.