Another missed opportunity, another chance gone for the Phillies to make up some ground in the division.
Are we focused on the wild card game or the division race? It feels like the division is out of the team’s grasp. There’s too much ground between them and the Braves don’t look like a team that’ll cool off anytime soon. Maybe we should be looking at the wild card instead. They’re three games back of that, which feels much more reasonable to try and chase down.
Which one are you looking at more?
Which playoff spot is more realistic for the Phillies?
This poll is closed
NL East division
Wild card game
Jim Mora face
On to the links.
- Some people might think about the playoffs, but in reality, the Phillies are struggling to have a winning season.
- Carson Wentz was a top pick that flamed out in Philadelphia. Ben Simmons looks like he wants out. All Mickey Moniak wants is a chance in the city.
- Ruly Carpenter, the owner that presided over the first championship run in the city, passed away the other day.
- Vince Velasquez was released yesterday. Thus ends his watch.
- Looks like the Mariners are getting the All-Star game in 2023.
- Ryan Braun retired yesterday, even though many thought he already did. A shame he chose to use PEDs; he’d be a very interesting case for the Hall of Fame.
- The Royals are promoting two executives, sending Dayton Moore to the president of baseball ops chair and making J.J. Piccolo the new general manager.