Sorry folks. A little late with the links today.
That’s what happens when you celebrate the Phillies winning a game in Miami a little too hard. Kind of a shame that victories against the Marlins are cause for celebration, but that’s the place we’re at now.
On to the links.
- If you listen to one “prominent writer”, this weekend spells the end of the 2021 season.
- J.T. Realmuto says that his shoulder is feeling alright and has a lot of praise for what Rafael Marchan has been doing.
- Contrary to what you see on the mound, it sounds as if the pitching staff trusts Marchan behind the plate ($).
- The rotation shuffle begins today with Zack Wheeler on the mound in Milwaukee.
- MLB had a memorabilia issue, but they have figured out how to combat that.
- The Brewers are going to be riding high against the Phillies thanks to a walkoff grand slam hit on Sunday. Bob Uecker’s call is just majestic.
- Look out for the Mariners. They’re moving up in the standings for the wild card.