You’d never think that during the lockout there would be something large happen, but when (arguably) the face of MLB insider news is let go from his job, well, that’s a big deal.
On to the links.
- It’s resolution time, which means that the Phillies are in need of some. Here are 22 of them for the year 2022.
- Ah yes, another day, another piece about things you need to know about the lockout.
- Speaking of the lockout, it seems like the two sides aren’t getting together any time soon.
- In something of a stunner, MLB Network let go Ken Rosenthal since he was critical of Rob Manfred.
- Climate change is happening and will force sports to re-evaluate themselves. Will baseball be able to?