Only one more day to go before we kick this show off. One weird thing that was sweeping across the fanbase was people wondering why they got an email about a World Series ticket opportunity, only to open that email and find they didn’t win. I’m not quite sure why someone would be upset about it, but hey, need something I guess.
On to the links.
- For the first time since 1950, the World Series will make history by not have a Black player on either roster.
- Rob Thomson made it official yesterday: Aaron Nola is the game one starter while Zack Wheeler will go in game two.
- We’re officially in the calm before the storm as we round up what people are saying about the Phillies’ chances.
- Aaron Nola is the poster child for the team’s “topsy turvy” run at the World Series.
- Usually, the playoffs are a precursor to the actual regular season getting changes. Is anything going to change after these playoffs?
- If you start to believe these rumors, the Giants are prepared to spend what it takes to land Aaron Judge.
- Adam Wainwright is coming back for another season in 2023. Hooray.
- An interesting survey of players, coaches, and scouts regarding the new playoff system and other questions.