One of the longest postseason droughts in baseball is over and the Phillies are in. Who their opponent is is still up in the air, but let’s be honest: who really cares? We’ve waited for so long that who they play just doesn’t matter. It’ll be a short series with their best pitchers starting each game so let’s just enjoy the fact that they are in.
On to the links.
- The celebration that the team had was rather epic, one we all watched after the game was over.
- There is a possibility that the Phillies can still pass the Padres for the WC2 spot...but that would mean a date with either the Mets or Braves.
- Now that they are in, we can confidently post this article about who might be on the roster come Friday (we’ll have our own analysis about that).
- Finally, let’s look back at all the ones that came before, the names that got us from one postseason appearance to the next ($).
- Now that the field is set, it’s time to start positioning and figuring when the schedule is going to be.
- The regular season is about over, so who should be getting what award? These experts discuss ($).
- A good primer about advanced statistics used in baseball for some of our newer readers.
- Nelson Cruz wants to come back in 2023 (but maybe he shouldn’t).