Believe it or not, this was the best month of June the Phillies have had in a very, very long time.
That’s impressive. Let’s hope July is the same way.
On to the links.
- Turns out, Kevin Long was pretty prescient when he predicted Nick Castellanos would have a big game last night.
- Those Andrew Benintendi rumors are starting to get louder and louder.
- During this past series against the Braves, the Phillies honored their first Black player in John Irving Kennedy. Here’s the inside story about that ($).
- The finalists for the All-Star game vote have been announced, Bryce Harper being among them as the DH.
- Interesting story about whether other coaches might follow the Twins’ pitching coach who bolted for the college ranks ($).
- Another mock draft? Don’t mind if I do.
- Six months prior to his suicide, Jeremy Giambi was hit in the head with a baseball. People around him say that after than beaning, he seemed different.