Ah yes, Red October is indeed back and Tuesday night did not disappoint. Zack Wheeler was simply phenomenal and the bats did their job. Jose Alvarado looked as dominant as ever, while Jeff Hoffman and Craig Kimbrel slammed the door.
Braxton Garrett vs. Aaron Nola is set for tonight’s win and advance game for the Phillies. The fish are looking to keep their season alive, however the Phillies handle Garrett well.
Don’t expect the Marlins to go down without a fight, they’re a stingy group. Let’s take a look at today’s links.
- There’s plenty of reasons to think the Phillies can replicate last season's success and maybe even win the whole thing.
- Once again, the Philadelphia crowd at Citizen’s Bank Park is a factor and the players are taking notice.
- CBP has plenty of fun food to offer this Postseason including the Schwarburger?
- The Minnesota Twins got the baseball world talking with an impressive showing on Tuesday afternoon.
- Corbin Burnes may be a Cy Young and true ace, however, he was no match for Corbin Carroll, as the rookie took him deep to the tune of 444 feet.
- The Tampa Bay Rays were unimpressive during their Tuesday afternoon loss in front of a less than packed house.
- Although he won’t be on your screens much this October, we’ll hear plenty about a possible Juan Soto trade or extension.