We’re upon the final days of 2023, so the news is going to be a bit slow while teams simply pause a bit to end the year. Hopefully more things happen once we all start 2024 in a few days.
On to the links.
- Five arbitration case are in the offing for the Phillies. How might each one of them go if they go to hearing?
- Who should we be looking at as the possible breakout star going into 2024? That and more in this newsletter.
- The Red Sox are looking at upgrades for the rotation and infield, pursuing Robert Stephenson and Amed Rosario.
- Lefty reliever Tim Hill is headed to a new team, joining the White Sox on a one-year deal.
- Wander Franco did not appear for his summons date in the Dominican Republic.